- Start the app Textiluhr Manager on your device
- Turn off the Textiluhr on the switch, situated on the top of it
- Attach the cable to the Textiluhr (Not to your Android device yet)
- Now attach the cable to the Android device (Depending on your device, a head-phone symbol might show up in the Android status bar)
- Turn the Textiluhr on
Setting a new const
- Place the Testplatte on your Textiluhr and start the test-process.
- Take a calculator and calculate air-permeability, written on the Testplate, divided by time (in sec e.g.: 7480 ms = 7.780 sec), displayed in the app
- Repeat the process two or three times. The results should not differ more than 5%.
- Navigate to Settings-tab in Textiluhr Manager and enter your newly calculated constant in the corresponding edit field and press apply.
- Textiluhr is not recongnized by your Android device
- Repeat the start procedure, described above
- Check if your device is supported: List of compatible devices
- If not, attach a headset with „volume up“ and „volume down“ button and check if you can adjust the volume (if you can, your device should be compatible)
- What does the „≈“ in front of the result mean?
- If the result for a certain uni requres more than two digits after the comma (0,00125), it will be rounded to display the first two non-zero digit (≈0,0013).
- To avoid this behaviour and gain accurracy, choose a different unit
- We work on a solution to display a custom number of meaningful digits.